You may have heard about the history of the famous, or infamous, people eternally resting here at Bellefontaine Cemetery and Arboretum, but did you know about the amazing art & architecture that can be discovered within the cemetery’s 314 acres? This walking tour will introduce you to the stories of the stones themselves. Our Master Guides will lead this 2-hour walking tour past beautiful statuary, artists that have been laid to rest at Bellefontaine, and even into some wonderful examples of architecture.
Space is limited and reservations are required.
- Tours will cover about 2 miles across moderate terrain over both pavement and grass.
- Please wear appropriate walking attire.
- Space is limited, and reservations are required.
- Please arrive between 15 to 20 minutes before tour time for a prompt departure.
- Tours are free, however, donations to the Friends of Bellefontaine Cemetery are gratefully accepted.