Flameless cremation is a gentle & environmentally-friendly process that accelerates the natural breakdown of the body, creating clean mineral bone ash for inurnment or burial.
Niches For Cremation
Our indoor, elegant Hotchkiss Chapel
Columbarium features wooden and
glass-front niches. Our breathtaking
Lakeside columbarium features
niches on the outside walls.
“A Spirited Holiday Past”
Bellefontaine Cemetery and Arboretum is proud to participate in Historic Saint Louis’ annual “A Spirited Holiday Past.” Join us at the cemetery Saturday, December 3rd, from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. in the Historic Hotchkiss Chapel. We will have re-enactors wearing era-appropriate attire, special programing throughout the day, two fire pits, holidays music, and roasted Chestnuts grown on our 314-acre accredited Arboretum. We will also have games, guided general and iconography outdoor walking tours, and a seated video presentation indoors. Sign up now!
- Holiday Games, 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- General Outdoor Walking Tour, 11:00 a.m. until noon
- Iconography Walking Tour, noon until 1:00 p.m.
- General Outdoor Walking Tour, 1:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Holiday Games, 2:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- 1904 World’s Fair Presentation, 3:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
This free holiday event will be something the whole family can enjoy. We hope to see you here!