Search burial records using our interactive map legend, and create a printable report.
Our grounds are open to the public year-round. Visit on your own, come for a tour, or attend a special event.
Bellefontaine’s visiting hours are 8 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. every day of the year, including weekends and holidays. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Our cemetery gates are locked daily at 5 p.m. promptly. For more information, please call 314-381-0750.
From I-70, take Exit 245B for West Florissant Avenue. Proceed northwest on West Florissant for 0.7 miles to the cemetery’s main entrance, which will be on the right, just after Shreve Avenue and before Kingshighway.
Bellefontaine is a sacred place, and visitors are asked to behave in a quiet and reverent manner. We ask that visitors adhere to the following guidelines while on cemetery grounds:
- Avoid disturbing any graveside or chapel services, as well as any family members that are visiting their loved ones.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are welcome, but must be on a leash.
- Firearms are prohibited with the exception of military honor guards and reenactors.
- Visitors and lot owners are requested to leave comments and inquiries at the cemetery office.
- Soliciting within the cemetery is prohibited.
Download our complete etiquette guidelines here.